Leyton Foot Clinic has joined forces with Edser Labs to produce high-quality orthotics with the use of their 3d laser scanner
EdserScan 3D Light Laser system uses leading technology to create a highly accurate digital 3D model of the plantar surface (sole). The image data is transmitted to Edser Orthotic Labs for prescribed “cast” corrections using exclusive CAD/CAM systems. A positive cast or device is milled to fabricate the patient’s custom orthotics.
DO YOU NEED A BIOMECHANICAL ASSESSMENT AND/OR ORTHOTICS??
- Do you have pain in ankles, knees, hips or back when standing, walking or running?
- Do you have fallen arches, bunions, corns or hammertoes?
- Are you an athlete or exercise regularly?
- Are you bow-legged or knock-kneed?
- Do your feet point outward or inward, rather than pointing straight when you walk?
- Do the soles of your shoes wear out unevenly?
If you answered yes to any of the above … you could benefit from customised orthotics, to correct your posture and reduce pain.